Beer is a refreshing popular drink worldwide and due to its low alcohol content it is easy for everyone to drink and stay on their feet. Beer produce by process of fermentation and history traces it back to the period of Egyptians. We all know what Beer is and how it is produced? We are here to tell you some interesting facts about Beer.
10. Beer contains xanthohumol- and incredible cancer fighting antioxidant. For this benefit you need to drink 450 litres of beer a day.
9. The Sumerians were fermenting Beer as early as 6th millenium B.C. They used Beer recipes as Hymns to Ninkasi – the goddess of beer.
8. Beer prohibition in US lasted 13 years, 10 months, 19 days, 17 hours and 32.5 minutes. Can you imagine US with no Beer for a single day?
7. Light makes the Beer bad. Thus the Beer comes in Yellow or Green Bottles.
6. 1814, London Beer Flood killed 9 people. Over 300,000 gallons spilled out on the streets.
5. Dogfish Head Brewery brew Beer by mixing materials from crushed meteorites. They get this stuff of meteorites as they have tied up with ILC Dover, a company that make space suits and work with NASA.
4. Beer is good for your hair. You can use it as a conditioner.
3. You can make Weed infused Beer. Yes it is a real thing and you can learn more about it by clicking the following link How to make Weed infused Beer?
2. In Prague Beer is cheaper than water. So the motto ‘Save Water, Drink Beer’ stands upright in the nation of Prague.
1. They brew Beer at the White House. Believe it or not it is true. There is an in house brewing facility at White House.
The above are some of the facts you might don’t know about Beer. If there are some more facts we don’t know then please leave your comments so that we can update our list.