One thing is common between us, animals and plants, we all need water to survive. Water is such an essential need that without it there is no way we can remain alive in this world. Water constitutes around 70% of human’s body mass and it is advisable that for a healthy life one should intake around 2 liters of water in a day. But why is that? Why only water?
A stupid question as from birth we are drinking water and we never questioned it. So here are some reasons for our so many why?
2. Water helps in digestion.
3. Water is the main ingredient of perspiration or sweat.
4. Water is a part of immune system and fights illness.
5. Water helps energize muscles.
6. Water helps keep skin looking good.
7. Water helps maintain normal bowel functions.
In the past few months there have been several articles on the side effects of over hydration i.e. excess drinking of water.
So with so many good reasons, one should just not only drink water but take adequate amount of it so that this essential utility of our life be always beneficial to us and try not to be over hydrated as excess of anything is bad.